A Black Man's Pleasure

After my divorce, I went through a dry spell where sex was very infrequent.

Seeing I was going to have to be proactive, I started to seek men regularly.

I'm in my early forties, tall, and blessed with ample breasts. I love to dress to use them to my advantage with men. I love to wear clothes that show my figure and heels to flirt in the right situations.

I have never been shy about seeking sex, so I checked it out when a friend suggested a little bar."

I began to make it my 'go-to' place to meet men. I frequent it a couple of times a week. I've met several of the regulars and found them to be enjoyable. A couple of the ladies seem to leave with various men, so maybe I'm not the only sex staved woman in the world.

A few weeks ago, I went in a little later than usual and saw it was packed with more couples than usual. I sat at the and watched couples come and go and was surprised to see a lady friend. Pam, come in with her husband. She saw me, smiled, and came over. I filled her in, including my lack of sex, and added I was currently without a man.

Pam said I had come to the right place. Jokingly, I told her I could use one now.

"Honey, this is a group of, well, couples who travel to a variety of bars once a month to meet and play," Pam informed me.

"Seriously! I thought those days were gone. Are you all swingers?" I asked.

"Well, we're not swingers in that way. Most of the men in here are cuckolds. They enjoy seeing their women with another man or let her do the hotwife routine. They come together, and she leaves with someone else." Pam explained. "Right now, there are five couples in here who here for that purpose."

I was stunned and wanted to learn more. I must have asked a hundred questions.

"So you are here to be picked up by someone else's husband or another man, leave with him and later return home freshly screwed? I asked.

Pam's husband had walked away and sat at the other side of the bar.

"Several of us have men, or bulls, who we are regulars with, or we will let them know what bar or lounge we are going to. Sometimes they will bring a friend."

"It never fails to draw men. Men with tell friends. And so on," Pam told me.

I notice two well-dressed black men come in and, after getting a drink, start to survey the crowd. Pam picked up her explanation at that point.

"Watch at least a couple of the women start to flirt and hell, possibly approach them," she told me.

I watched a woman in, short black dress and heels approach them. She was all smiles and touchy. She wasn't a knockout but undoubtedly attractive enough to be desirable.

Pam bumped my arm and whispered, "where do you think her left hand is now? She's got a grip on his cock and flirting for all she's worth."

"I want in the club," I told her in a joking manner. (I wasn't joking).

Pam said, " who are you going home to and let him clean the cum from you? That's the purpose of the club. Hubby delivers you, leaves you to 'hook up,' and then goes home to wait for you to bring him the juices of your pleasure. It's not a cuckold thing, but more of a 'hotwife' situation where she seeks sex, gets her pleasure, and tells him about it."

"So I have to have a man to do this? Bullshit. I want to follow you around and pick up the leftovers," I told her.

The waiting and anticipation are the rewards for my husband. He knows I left or, in some cases, went out for the sole purpose of sex. The thoughts that go through his mind are unbelievable. When I walk in from being with someone else, sometimes with my panties coated with cum in my hand, he practically comes right then. I'm Queen. He is seeing me as his controller. Later, as I give him a blow job, sometimes dipping into my cum filled pussy to lick my fingers or feed to him, I tell him about my night. It's excellent for BOTH of us," Pam explained.

"Do you have sex with him?" I inquired.

Pam said, "sometimes, but he usually enjoyed what I explained."

I watched as Pam's hubby waved goodbye at her and walked out of the lounge.

'OK, I want to watch. If you are putting me on, I'm going to be the biggest fool in the world," I said to Pam.

Only then did I notice Pam's outfit was revealing to a point she would attract attention. She was wearing a denim jacket, a sheer white top over a red demi-cup bra, and a short denim skirt with heels. I noticed her nipples were above the cut of the demi-cups and beautiful. Her short blond hair was in a pixie cut, giving her a 40ish Joey Heatherton look.

I handed her one of my business cards and told her to call me tomorrow.

Pam moved away and joined a couple of ladies in another bar area for a few minutes. As they chatted, men began to approach them.

As I watch, Pam approached a younger man in his mid-twenties, who walked her over to the bar. He was mesmerized and was talking to her in a low voice.

I watched as Pam placed her hand on his chest and leaned forward to whisper something to him. I didn't miss her lick to his ear. She wanted him sexually.,

I watch as he moved closer and slipped his fingers in her top, and began to search for her nipples. Pam responded by kissing him, open-mouthed and reaching down below the bar top. I don't know if she was performing for me or she was that aggressive.

A few more minutes to tease him, and they left together. Only then did I notice Pam had left her handbag on the stool next to me.

I watched as men came in and the women flirt with their choices.

One very nice-looking light-colored black man approached me and wanted to buy me a drink. I accepted. We exchanged names, and Roger began to chat; he had been told about the ladies 'club' and asked if I wanted company. I have been with a few black men and found them, attentive lovers.

I told him I would love his company. As I did, I placed my hand on his hip and moved him closer. Our conversation turned to a more sexual nature, and it was apparent we both were turned on. We had got to the point more quickly than ever before in my life.

I almost became a giddy teenager with my behavior. I hadn't dress provocatively, but I let him watch me as I opened several buttons on my dress. Smiling, I asked, 'if he was a boob man?' I told him I'm a woman who can orgasm by breast play alone. He assured me he would give apt attention to my breasts.

I told him I needed to go to the ladies' room. I was already wet in anticipation of what was going to happen. I freshened my makeup, removed my bra and panties, and decided it was time to go for it.'I was wearing a short dress already, and I knew that I could make my shaved pubes available to him.

Returning to the bar, I slide on the stool, causing my upper thighs to be exposed. I had left my dress open to only two buttons above my waist.

"Damn, nice look, lady," Roger commented. "How large are those babies?"

'The last check, they wore 36dds, but that seemed a little tight. I love to show them off when possible." I told him. "Would you let me show them off if we dated"?

"Honey, you would never own a bra if you were my woman ." He positioned himself to block most of the room and slipped a hand in my blouse. His thumb flicked, first one and then the other nipple. "They are fantastic! What thick nipples!".

I reached down and found his hard cock through his pants. "Very nice," I told him. "Does he like white pussy"?

"All he can get," Roger teased. I opened my legs, push one leg against his thigh, and asked, 'how about this one?" I spread my legs to allow him to find my shaved pubes; a finger slipped inside me.

'Oh, be careful you'll have me cumming with much more" I wasn't joking.

He kissed me, open mouth. I returned the same. "Let's step outside to my van," Roger said.

I picked up my clutch and Pam's purse. He leads me to his van in the rear of the lot. Very lovely and convenient. He opened the sliding door and let me step inside. He followed me to a couch-type seat in the rear.

We kissed as I began to search his belt and release his zipper. He opened my dress and lowered his head to suck on my breast. It was uncontrollable lust.

I got his cock out. I slipped to the floor and took it to my lips. Looking up, I saw he had closed his eyes and laying his head back. I licked his entire shaft and testicles. He placed his hand on the back of my head and forced me to take it in my mouth. I tongued around his penis while lightly squeezing his balls.

I looked up and asked if he liked my technique?

"Baby, if you want me in your sweet pussy, you'd better stop," Roger informed me.

I sucked him a minute or so more and then got up to sit beside him on the couch. He pushed my dress up and began to play with my pussy. He fingered me with two and, eventually, four fingers.

I wanted his cock so much. I began to beg for it. "Fuck me, Roger, now. I want it, please FUCK ME".

I pulled the dress off and laid back on up the mini couch. I spread my legs and reached my arms out to urge Roger to take me.

I closed my eyes and waited. Roger didn't disappoint. I felt his hands push back against the couch as he got over me. The tip of his cock started to pry at my cunt. He made a few inches into my slit, paused, and then buried its entire length in me.

I felt it fill me. It was thick and hard as wood. I had never felt so full of cock.

"Baby, you like that? You like black cock filling up your white pussy?" Roger asked. "I'm going to give you the best fucking of your life."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and then realized he was still totally dressed except for his trousers down around his ankles. I started to have the sensation of being his 'white whore' for his pleasure.

As he pounded into me, I thought about me naked, in a van used as a depository for his cum. Was I ready to allow myself to be a slut?

"Oh, Baby, I'm going to cum. Let me shoot it on your tits." Roger pulled out and twisted his body and started to spray me with his sperm. "Rub it in, Baby," he ordered.

I started to smear his cum over my breasts, as told. I massage it in and then raised my hands to my lips and licked it off. I felt so nasty.

Roger fell back on his heels and watch me perform for him. Soon the cum was sticky as glue.

I asked if he had a towel or anything to wipe my body. He didn't. I searched for my dress and managed to get it on. The clothe stuck to me like a bodysuit.

"Sweetie, I've got to be somewhere. Can you leave so I can go?" Roger asked. Not even an offer to walk me to my car, nothing.

He kissed me, being careful to avoid the cum on my mouth and let me step out alone from the van; I had remembered to get my clutch and Pam's purse.

I walked to my car. Used as a cum slut. I didn't climax or have the pleasure I expected. I stood beside my car and thought about what had occurred. I watched as another woman exited the bar with a man, laughing and clutching his arm.

I decided to get in my car and try to figure out if I had been 'played' by Roger or had I should have expected what happened? Should I have pushed more to get my pleasure, or did Roger figure me to be a 'hotwife' and satisfied to taking my cum covered body home for my mate to clean?

I had Pam's purse. I searched out her driver's license and found her address. I delivered her wallet to her doorstep. I thought about her husband waiting inside for her return.

I showered and scrubbed to remove Roger's cum off me. As I did, I wondered if I would tell Pam about my date.

http://www.tripntale.com/profile/172918/erickson-gallardo

https://www.threadless.com/@gallardoiq/activity

http://project1610584.tilda.ws/

https://forums.thinkbroadband.com/showprofile.php?User=gallardoiq

https://tinychat.com/room/gallardoiq

https://www.tuexperto.com/2019/08/14/bancos-tarjetas-compatibles-google-pay-pago-movil/

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=83603

https://xamvn.net/members/gallardoiq.112118/#about

https://addins.wrex.com/blogs/weather/2017/03/record-rainfall

http://www.cplusplus.com/user/gallardoiq/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

You're the Best Thing in My Life

Snowy Good Times

Corruption of Rome Ch. 06