Cuckolding Sam with Shandy

Back in about 2014 I met Shandy and her husband Sam. Shandy was fifty something tall blonde and a lawyer (no grey at all, no wrinkles—a beautiful woman who looked a bit like Brigitte Nielson) and her husband was a six feet tall accountant who was overweight and wore a neatly maintained beard.

I had emailed the couple back and forth to discuss my wrestling foot domination and bullying of a man or woman and this had drawn a suggestion from Sam that he and Shandy meet me for an erotic wrestling match. He said his wife was totally turned on by the photos on my blog of my trampling barefoot over big men full of muscle, fat, or both. She loved it all. The bullying, the humiliation. She wanted to watch me do it to her husband. She offered to hold the camera, but I persuaded her to join in the fun. She wanted to join me in a pro wrestling domination of her husband.

I was delighted. I booked the date at the wrestling studio and we met, very friendly, very comfortable with each other. This couple knew just what they wanted and so do I.

I remember her husband at my mercy in the ring (a little judo helps). He was sitting against the ropes. Shandy was grinning ear to ear and cheering me on as I stomped and trampled her husband under my bare feet. I stomped his big belly, feeling his fat flow around my foot in a very sensual way. (I love fat people.) Fucking them! That flattened him out so he was laying in the corner.

Shandy cried out, "Stand on his face. Stand on his face, full weight."

I did. One foot on one side of his face, easing my heel onto his chin, ball of my foot onto his forehead. Repeat. And My 170 lbs rested squarely on his skull, my feet leaving white footprints on his face after I stepped down. I surprised Shandy, who was cheering and applauding the five seconds I spent on her husband's forehead and kisser. I dismounted her husband, sprinted across the ring, grabbed Shandy's rich mane, and pulled her through the ropes by her hair. (She had asked to be included in some of the abuse as receiver to try it out). I pulled her roughly toward her husband with a tight ball of her hair in my fist. I led her before her husband, still shaking off the great pressure on his face.

"Look, whore. Look at the pale footprints my feet left on your husbands grill, your beloved's face. Now you get a taste of what it feels like to be bullied.

"Oh, my God. Hear goes!" she said, grinning. I pulled her head down, all the way to the floor, and pushed her lips to the arch of my foot. She gave into the new experience like a champion and kissed my arch with a generous dollop of wetness left by the several kisses she planted on my foot, arch and toes."

"Enjoying?" I asked. Fistful of her hair still in hand, guiding her lips across my feet.

"Surprising, yes. I knew I wanted to be humiliated, but I was thinking in terms of being verbally abused. Not kissing feet. I'm finding your feet very arousing. Watching them work on my husband."

"You'll be sucking my toes by the end of the match," I said.

"I know I will," she said. "I'm going to suck this young studs toes and lick his feet, Honey, right in front of you!" she said to Sam.

Sam had a huge erection. I'd stepped on it several times to keep track of it's progress. "I want you to make my wife worship your feet like you're her god!" He said.

I dragged my toes across Sam's face, hurting him a little.

"Oh, that was vicious!" Shandy cheered. "Gag him with your foot! Shove your foot in his big mouth!"

I was enjoying taking direction from Sam's sexy wife. She was throwing herself into this experience. I opened Sam's mouth with my toes, then slid every toe into his wide open mouth. It was a tight stretch, but worthwhile. Shandy leaned in close to watch my foot working in his mouth. Her breasts were firm for fiftysomething. Dilated eyes. She was very aroused.

I took my foot out of his mouth, and no sooner had I done so than Shandy put her shapely smaller foot into her husband's throat. She drove her foot really hard into her man. They were clearly experienced with this type of loving.

We played for hours. Staying just shy of getting nude. I grabbed both Shandy and Sam by the hair and put them on their knees. Starting with Shandy, I grabbed her hair and pushed her face into my swollen cock. I ground my cock on her face through my shorts until the head of my cock peaked over the band. Shandy felt it. She pulled my shorts down, them, dove down onto my cock, like she were crossing the Rubicon with her husband. This was something they hadn't discussed. It was just supposed to be foot bullying her husband with her help. And giving her a taste of being a doormat. I pulled my cock head away from her snuggly hugging wet lips.

"Aw. I was enjoying that!" Sandy complained. I'm cheating on my husband right in front of him. She looked sideways at her kneeling husband. His cock was smaller but very erect.

"I don't want to get to far from what we've agreed. Let's tie this fun off and then we can go for coffee and discuss what we're comfortable with happening next."

XXX

"Honey, I want to fuck Mark, like his sex doll, in ways I'll never touch you, don't want to touch you, and be handled by him. I want his come in stomach, not yours. I want you to record us fucking and set up a tripod so you can join in the humiliation."

"Wow. Sam, are you okay with this?"

"We'll still have our own sex lives, but this will be a vacation. I like it!" Sam said.

XXX

We arrived at their middle class home in the west end of Toronto. I took control. I took all my clothes off as soon as I entered their home.

"Wait for me!" Shandy cried!

"She was nude in seconds. Strangely, we just fucked hard and kissed for a half hour straight before we woke up and remembered our kinky agenda. I just think we liked each other and were happy to just channel some sexual desire in some hard ramming of her pussy. I took my cock out in and came on her stomach, jet after jet, making a small lack a quivering come on her belly and filling her belly button. I felt weak in the legs, but got up on the couch and stepped in the puddle of come. Got the sole of my foot nice and comey, and then raised my foot over Sandy's face. "Take your meal!" I said.

Sandy said nothing. Just grinned, and held my foot in both hands like she might hold a treasured pet. She lapped vigorously at my foot, lifting all my come off my foot. When she had finished, Ipushed my big toe into her breast nipple really hard. She bore it; breathing hard, and her other nipple swelling. I stepped back in what was left of the come puddle. Wet my sole. Then sat on the couch on Sam's wife's chest and held my come covered foot out to him.

"Sam, lick my come off my foot," I instructed.

Same looked taken aback. I've often noticed that the bridge to another fetish is an activity that one third repulses you and two thirds delights you! Sam was not accustomed to licking male come.

Nonetheless, he got down on his knees and did nearly as good a job washing my foot as his wife had.

We did a lot of fucking that night. Shandy let me fuck her pussy with my big toe, and I used her juice to lube my toe and fuck her in her anus. I was so grateful for the big bold moves Shandy and her husband were taking that I made a gesture. I ate Shandy's lovely ass. I made out with her anus like a couple making out on the couch, keeping my tongue working her insides, deep inside. I loved pleasing her. I may be a dom, but I'm giving! : )

Thank you all for reading.

She was delighted to suck my toe. We had several interesting meetings, this couple and I. I'll write more about them.

https://www.codeproject.com/Messages/5710895/crystal-report-vb-net.aspx

https://www.codechef.com/users/kipizimi

https://creativemornings.com/individuals/nutapoti

http://elvis.cn.ru/terka/xuvohuxo/

http://hotspot.courier-journal.com/2009/10/educational-values-lessons-from.html

https://www.cottercrunch.com/italian-sweet-potato-spaghetti-bowls/

https://www.craftberrybush.com/2018/11/holiday-switchover.html

https://projecteverest.crowdicity.com/post/811650

https://derpibooru.org/images/2236501

https://dealspotr.com/@pivazexa

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

You're the Best Thing in My Life

Snowy Good Times

Corruption of Rome Ch. 06